A tentative Approach
It was on the 12 March that due to the Corona Virus threat it was decided to suspend further club meetings until the situation had improved.
The committee has since then had regular video meetings and at the last one it was decided that we would attempt to arrange the first meeting in September.
All members have been informed by our Luncheon secretary, Bob, what might be in store at the first meeting. The meting will be limited to a maximum of 30 members and it is important to agree to the terms outlined by Bob as these are the necessary rules imposed. Members who have paid their membership will be entitled to apply to join this first meeting. Further details will be issued by Bob who will send a booking form to all members in due course.
So, in the hope that things will improve over the next few months a tentative program has now been proposed as shown here.
20 October 2022